🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Week 1/16
Page options
fc2d396e
Community Member

Top Rated Week 1/16

Hello Upwork Community, I have just seen an amazing thing on my profile. My job success score is 91% and my profile is 100% complete. 

To become eligible for top-rated you have to earn 1000$ in 12 months. But I haven't earn 1000$ yet. But why I can see Top rated eligible week 1/16. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Malik Hamza N wrote:

Hello Goran,

I have another confusion. What if my JSS gets down below 90%, So my Top rated eligible weeks will be fell down to 0 or it will retain to original position which is 1 now. 

It is always the number of eligible weeks in the 16 week window.  So if you drop below 90% and stay there, you'll keep 1 eligible week until that eligible week falls out of the 16 week calculation window.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Malik,

Top Rated eligible weeks is the number of weeks in the past 16 weeks where you either had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. To learn more about how to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I have another confusion. What if my JSS gets down below 90%, So my Top rated eligible weeks will be fell down to 0 or it will retain to original position which is 1 now. 

petra_r
Community Member

Malik Hamza N wrote:

Hello Goran,

It is always the number of eligible weeks in the 16 week window.  So if you drop below 90% and stay there, you'll keep 1 eligible week until that eligible week falls out of the 16 week calculation window.

fc2d396e
Community Member

Thank you very much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths