cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Week 1/16

Malik Hamza N Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1 of 5

Hello Upwork Community, I have just seen an amazing thing on my profile. My job success score is 91% and my profile is 100% complete. 

To become eligible for top-rated you have to earn 1000$ in 12 months. But I haven't earn 1000$ yet. But why I can see Top rated eligible week 1/16. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Malik,

Top Rated eligible weeks is the number of weeks in the past 16 weeks where you either had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. To learn more about how to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Guide. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 5

Hello Goran,

I have another confusion. What if my JSS gets down below 90%, So my Top rated eligible weeks will be fell down to 0 or it will retain to original position which is 1 now. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Malik Hamza N wrote:

Hello Goran,

I have another confusion. What if my JSS gets down below 90%, So my Top rated eligible weeks will be fell down to 0 or it will retain to original position which is 1 now. 

It is always the number of eligible weeks in the 16 week window.  So if you drop below 90% and stay there, you'll keep 1 eligible week until that eligible week falls out of the 16 week calculation window.

View solution in original post

5 of 5

Thank you very much!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS