🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Yet Not getting ANY JOBS!
Page options
hasan_2020
Community Member

Top Rated Yet Not getting ANY JOBS!

About a year and a half ago, I worked my way up to becoming one of Upwork's highest-rated designers. Since then, no employer has chosen me for an interview. Nothing I did worked, and I really did do everything! Invitations used to come my way often before I got the highest-ranked badge, but ever since then, I haven't gotten any. Over the last several months, I've had zero job offers. Despite my best efforts to update my profile and showcase my work, I keep receiving no invites. How should I proceed? Please, if you know the right way to find employment on Upwork, let me know. It seems my badge is useless. That has me so upset, honestly!

3 REPLIES 3
kiezelaquiz
Community Member

Hi Mehedi! How are things going out for you? I have the same sentiment. 

ashok_raj
Community Member

Is your Profile set to Private? Please check.

Raj.K.Ashok
PradeepH

Hi Mehedi and Kiezela,

Thank you for your message. I understand how important it is to receive job invitations and offers. Considering a lot of new Freelancer registrations on daily basis, and other Top Rated Freelancers, the competition is great and you may also want to look for means to further improve your Proposals and strategy. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members