🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated and Rising Talent
Page options
4806f849
Community Member

Top Rated and Rising Talent

Hi,

How can i become Top Rated as well as Rising Talent? And when will i be?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mobeenikhtiar
Community Member

Hey Ammara,
    When you complete your first 5 projects, JSS(Job success score will be shown on your profile). And after completion of 13 weeks with RSS <=90% out of 16 weeks(also have a total of $1000 earning) you will become  "Top-Rated". Secondly, it is very difficult for you to become "Rising Talent" as you are doing well and most of the time "Rising talent" will be awarded after one or two projects. You will get the JSS very soon and that is more important. That RSS will make you a "Top-Rated".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mobeenikhtiar
Community Member

Hey Ammara,
    When you complete your first 5 projects, JSS(Job success score will be shown on your profile). And after completion of 13 weeks with RSS <=90% out of 16 weeks(also have a total of $1000 earning) you will become  "Top-Rated". Secondly, it is very difficult for you to become "Rising Talent" as you are doing well and most of the time "Rising talent" will be awarded after one or two projects. You will get the JSS very soon and that is more important. That RSS will make you a "Top-Rated".

Thank you for guiding me

But what does it mean by "you are doing the background of work on your profile"

florydev
Community Member

The guidelines for becomming Top Rated are here:

Become Top Rated

The article says multiple clients, I did not have five clients as the other poster said when I became Top Rated.  I think I had two, maybe three, but definitely not five.

Before I became Top Rated, I was a Rising Talent and I have NO IDEA how that happened. The parameters are in a blog post introducing it here:

Introducing the Rising Talent Program for New Freelancers

My memory of it is fuzzy and I cannot find the e-mail saying I had gained Rising Talent but I really don't think I had any clients.  It was probably a mistake on someone's part 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members