🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated and Top rising star
Page options
codeitsmart
Community Member

Top Rated and Top rising star

Sir , 
i have read bout Top Rated freelancer , but what is top rising star or rising star something like that ? Because many time i have seen client post job and they include criteria " top rising star"

So , what is the different between them . How to i achieve get top rising star value . Its just for my knowledge 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Abhishek G wrote:

I have few doubts can i ask you Petra R and Riri A ?

I have read  those article .

Become a Rising Talent

Once more time: You are not and never ever will be  eligible for Rising Talent Status because you already have a JSS. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

You have a JSS, so aren't eligible for Rising Talent status but if you improve your JSS and earn enough you might become eligible for top rated eventually.

All the info can be easily found in the help pages - Rising Talent and Top Rated

nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Abhishek,

In addition to Petra's post, these help articles would guide you through Upwork's program for all our freelancers.

Freelancer Programs and Perks

Become a Rising Talent

Become Top Rated

Top Rated and Rising Talent

Let me know if you need further guidance. 

~ Riri

Become a Rising Talent
1 . you can't apply to join if you weren't invited. means upwork will invite us then we can achieve ?
2 . Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your professional credentials . 
So if we dont have certificates then wha will we do . as my profile is now 95% complete .
3 . Pass the Upwork Readiness Test (link in email invitation) . What kind of test Madam ?

Abhishek G wrote:

Become a Rising Talent

Once more time: You are not and never ever will be  eligible for Rising Talent Status because you already have a JSS. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths