cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘Top Rated’ badge disappearing right after JSS update

wisolutions
Active

It happens constantly. After every JSS update, every 2 weeks, due to Upwork’s mistake (it was confirmed by a tech support) we are taken away our ‘Top Rated’ badge from my agency. We write a letter to tech support, they apologize and within 24 hours the badge is returned with apologies.

This time, however, we have noticed that the badge has disappeared on Monday, August 8th, which was reported to tech support immediately, to the chat and ticket. They replied saying that they had no idea why the badge disappeared again and promised to deal with it within 48 hours. It has been 72 hour already. Nothing has changed.
Dear Upwork, our sales are decreasing, when the ‘Top Rated’ badge is taken away from us (due to your bugs). We are loosing sales, and it effects yours, consequently. We already have lost almost one working week. There is too much negativity for no reason.

5 REPLIES 5
boshoffirene
Community Guru

Upwork is not losing anything, Igor. Someone else would be employed for the jobs you and your agency do not get. 

Sometimes, sometimes...But not always. Anyway, such cases does not improve Upwork revenue.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

I'm sorry about the delay in receiving an update on your ticket. Someone from our team will update your ticket soon. Please keep checking and communicating through your main ticket, to avoid unnecessary delays by creating new support requests.

Untitled

Hi Vladimir,
we still didn't get any updates within 5 days. We worked hard to get this badge. And now we haven't got a chance to use that. I'm fully disapointed.

Best,
Igor

Hi Igor,

I see our team followed up on your ticket yesterday and will update the ticket as soon as they complete the review of your account, probably later today.

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS