🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top-Rated badge is confirm after meeting ...
Page options
sunnykingisup
Community Member

Top-Rated badge is confirm after meeting its requirements?

Hello,
My question is that, is it confirmed that any freelancer who completes the requirements for a top-rated badge will surely receive the top-rated badge after the coming evaluation of the stats? Or even after completing all the top-rated badge requirements, the Upwork team will decide and pick freelancers manually for the top-rated badge?

Also, according to my knowledge and assessment, I have almost completed all the requirements for the top-rated badge and only less than 50 dollars remains to earn to make them complete 100%. If possible, and if you have time, can anyone from team Upwork check my stats and let me know that am I right or there are some other requirements as well that I still have to complete but I am missing?

Thank you! 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

To answer your question, once you meet all the eligibility requirements, you should receive an email from Upwork when you can receive the badge. As far as your profile is concerned, it looks like you are in fact pretty close to receive it. Continue doing well on your contracts, and being active in the Upwork marketplace to qualify for the badge. Here's a help article with more details about the criteria and the benefits of being Top Rated.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

To answer your question, once you meet all the eligibility requirements, you should receive an email from Upwork when you can receive the badge. As far as your profile is concerned, it looks like you are in fact pretty close to receive it. Continue doing well on your contracts, and being active in the Upwork marketplace to qualify for the badge. Here's a help article with more details about the criteria and the benefits of being Top Rated.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,
Thanks for your reply!

I really appreciate that you answered, I am very excited to have that badge. And thank you for looking into my profile and letting me know the details. Yes, I am doing my best to provide high-quality services to clients with great super customer support.

Thanks again,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths