cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated badge still gone after 90% JSS

Paula S Member Since: Jun 20, 2016
1 of 4

Hello people!

A few weeks back my JSS dropped from 90%+ to 89% (probably due to inactive opened contracts).

I have lost my Top Rated Badge of course so I worked on getting my JSS up again and managed to raise it to 90% assuming my Top Rated Badge would be updated again (as it happened before to me).

My question is why haven't I gotten my badge back yet? And what can I do to get it back?

Thank you!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

How many weeks does it say in your "top rated eligible weeks" on your My Stats page? It has to be at least 13

eligible weeks.jpg

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 4

Hi Paula,

In addition to the eligible weeks which Petra mentioned, you also have to meet the other requirements for becoming Top Rated, some of which you have already met. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements. Hope this info helps!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
4 of 4

If I'm not mistaken, you will have to earn your Top Rated badge again from scratch. In other words, it will take 13 weeks from the time you got back to 90% JSS. I believe you don't lose your badge until your number of eligible weeks is below 13 (out of 16). So you now have at least 4 non-eligible weeks out of 16. You can't get back to 13 out of 16 until those non-eligible weeks start to fall off the back of your 16-week history.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS