cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated badge

idionysus
Ivan K Member Since: Jul 2, 2017
1 of 7

I received notification that I will receive Top Rated badge but I didn't see that yet on profile! Also now I cant find anywhere that notification as there were some instructions and explanation what are the benefits of having this badge!

How can I check am I still eglible for this badge and what are the benefits? 

Also what gets you into 10 top rated freelancers in certain field?

Thanks

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

It can take a little bit before it shows up, but part of continuing to be top rated is adhering to the TOS of the site. Right now (although it's a very cute pic) your profile picture is agains TOS.  Only you can be in the picture, so you probably want to change it with a quickness. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

View solution in original post

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
3 of 7

Hello Ivan,

You may check it by going to your Find Work tab and then choose My Stats. Kindly check this link about eligibility to become a top rated. You can also see the perks you will have at the bottom part of the page of this link. Thank you!

Untitled
idionysus
4 of 7

Ive asked something similar, but...

I received notification (altogether with some explanation about benefits of such perk) from Upwork to complete my profile to 100% and I will receive Top Rated badge as all other requirements are meet.

Ive completed my profile, have enough earnings, I have 100% score and availability.

When I will receive badge?

Thanks and regards,

Ivan 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Ivan,

If you go to your My Stats page, you'll see a notification that you are very close to getting the Top Rated badge. If you meet all the requirements, the badge should show on your profile within 48 hours.

~ Valeria
Upwork
holymell
Community Guru
Melissa C Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
6 of 7

There's a bar that shows your eligibility for it. It will tell you, out of sixteen weeks, how many eligible weeks you have. If you've fallen below 90% JSS for a few weeks, you have to wait for those weeks to leave the eligibility window.

What do your eligible weeks bar say/look like?

Also, you have to have $1,000 earnings within a year to meet the criteria as well as no account holds.

When I was eligible, it took a couple of days before my profile received the badge, so it's possible that you are eligible but just have to wait for the system to catch up.

idionysus
7 of 7
Well, looks like Im eligliable, so Ill just to be a patient and wait system to process it I guess.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS