malek24

Top Rated but Not Getting any Invitation

I am Top rated from couple of month but i am not getting any inviation from last 2 month how can i do now suggest me please.

7 REPLIES 7
ahammed_farid

It's something vital issues. I think it's happened cause of your professional title. Cause this days most of the companies are looking for VA with Accounting expereince and also SEO etc.

If you change your title may be you will get invitation

lysis10

Everyone is rotated in search. You know when it's not your time because invitations slow down. I still get invited every day at least once but I know when it's my turn in rotation cuz I get a huge number of views and invites.

tr doesn't mean much for invites methinks

@Jennifer M wrote:

Everyone is rotated in search. You know when it's not your time because invitations slow down. I still get invited every day at least once but I know when it's my turn in rotation cuz I get a huge number of views and invites.

tr doesn't mean much for invites methinks

Please give us ur secret

@Patricia M wrote:

Please give us ur secret

We all wanna be stars, but we don't know why and we don't know how

Mr Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars.

Jen I just finished looking at your profile and all I can say is "SUPERSTAR"

- I laughed when I saw the Citrix PowerShell, I always see them hiring for PowerShell jobs - I worked with Citrix for about 5 years and there is always something breaking with it Lol.

Do you do any Python? 

@Joshua C wrote:

Jen I just finished looking at your profile and all I can say is "SUPERSTAR"

- I laughed when I saw the Citrix PowerShell, I always see them hiring for PowerShell jobs - I worked with Citrix for about 5 years and there is always something breaking with it Lol.

Do you do any Python? 

ha ty ty. You're gonna give me a huge ego 😛 But I'll take it with the week I've had. Citrix was hands down the best company I ever worked for. I really loved my team.

I was in their SharePoint admin team. They took care of the web servers and the SharePoint servers. Their backend is a lot of Windows as I'm sure you know. Their public facing API for payments is windows.

I was hired to do automation scripting but they suckered me into their weekly bug report meetings (I can't remember the exact name anymore). 

tbf, my boss (who was probably the only boss I ever had who I thought was a freakin genius) always tried to get me to write things in Python, but I preferred PowerShell just because I wanted to get it done without learning a new environment. I was hired not knowing PowerShell at all, so I learned PS on the job. He would have loved it if I went Python, but PS is a bastardized version of .NET so I went with it instead. Looking back I shoulda taken advantage and learned Python.

You should PM me. What team did you work for? I worked for them the year they had 3 rounds of layoffs, so no chance of going contract to full time unfortunately.

I PM'd you back.