🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated eligible weeks PAUSED
Page options
muhammdeid
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks PAUSED

Hello guys,

Hope everything is well.

I have a problem two weeks ago Not updated (Top Rated eligible weeks) Paused on 12/16 

knowing that a job pass score is 90%

So, when I will get the Top-rated badge?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad E wrote:

I have a problem two weeks ago Not updated (Top Rated eligible weeks) Paused on 12/16 

They are not paused. You have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window and until they start falling out, your eligible weeks will stay at 12/16. 

If your 4 non-eligible weeks were consecutive (you dropped below 90% for 4 weeks in a row) then your eligible weeks will stay at 12/16 for 13 weeks in total.

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad E wrote:

They are not paused. You have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window and until they start falling out, your eligible weeks will stay at 12/16. 

If your 4 non-eligible weeks were consecutive (you dropped below 90% for 4 weeks in a row) then your eligible weeks will stay at 12/16 for 13 weeks in total.

eligible.jpg

Oops !!
Will I stay on this for 13 weeks to get the Top-rated badge?
If the job success score is higher than 90% of course.

Muhammad E wrote:

Will I stay on this for 13 weeks to get the Top-rated badge?
If the job success score is higher than 90% of course.

13 weeks altogether, provided the 4 weeks you slipped below 90% were in a block like in my image. Once the first of the 4 falls out, you'll be at 13/16, and eligible for top-rated again as long as you stay above the 90%.

Thanks, Petra

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members