🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated eligible weeks not be updated
Page options
4999d6e5
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks not be updated

Hi, I have a JSS 100% I got "Top Rated eligible weeks" for 4 weeks but for now, for two weeks I don't get the "Top Rated eligible weeks"! what's the problem. my JSS wasn't changed at all. I have been 100% always. I read the Upwork help page that they said this number will be updated each week but my number has not changed for 2 weeks. what's wrong with my account! can anybody help me?

4 REPLIES 4
bilal1983
Community Member

There's another thread where a LOT of people have complained about the same issue, me included.

Upwork reps have said that they are aware and that they are trying to fix the issue...

Thanks Bilal

tagrendy
Community Member

2 reasons for it is:
1. While being eligible for the 'new' week adds to the counter, the 'old' eligible week removes from the counter. So if you were eligible for this week, but were also eligible 17 weeks ago, the calculation is +1-1=0, and the counter doesn't change. 

2. If the above case is not your case, and you are positive 17 weeks ago were not eligible, you're likely effected by an issue Upwork has. Me and many other are effected by it too, and quite frustrated to be honest. However, if this is the case, then there is nothing else to do but wait.

Thanks Tatevik. 2 is correct for me because I'm new here in Upwork

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members