🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated eligible weeks not increasing
Page options
mrjohnlim
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks not increasing

Hello Upwork support team.

I need to know why is my Top Rated eligible weeks did not increase this weekend? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi John, 

I understand your concern here, allow me to clarify. While eligible weeks metric updates weekly, the number of eligible weeks will increase only once non-eligible weeks are "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
JoanneP

Hi John Rey,

The Top-Rated eligible weeks is updated every Saturday. Please allow time for the updates to show. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

I check my status now and it did not increase. Please help.

Hi John, 

I understand your concern here, allow me to clarify. While eligible weeks metric updates weekly, the number of eligible weeks will increase only once non-eligible weeks are "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
engtkr
Community Member

Hey there,

My top eligible weeks are stopped at 12 for the past 4 5 weeks, it's stuck there.

Can I get to know how many non-eligible weeks I had and how many weeks will I have to wait?

Hi Talha Khalid,

I checked, and your account and the calculation of your eligible weeks are accurate. Think of the eligible weeks as a rolling 16-week window. If you have ineligible weeks, it will take 16 weeks for that ineligible week to fall off your 16 week period. Once the ineligible weeks fall off, then your eligible weeks will start to increase. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

My eligible weeks have not increased for the past few weeks.

I am not sure if everything is ok with my account or I need to wait until ineligible weeks fall off.

Thanks! 

Hi, I have the same problem. What do you mean by flushed out? I have consistent 90%+ JSS for the past 12 weeks but my eligible weeks got stuck in 11 of 16. How do I resolve it?

Ronnie A wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem. What do you mean by flushed out? I have consistent 90%+ JSS for the past 12 weeks but my eligible weeks got stuck in 11 of 16. 

Basically that means you have 5 weeks in your 16 week window during which your JSS was below 90%. Until the first of those 5 weeks falls out of your 16 week calculation window, your eligible weeks stay at 11.

Hi Petra, thanks for your reply. It got resolved. My top-rated eligible weeks climbed to 12 of 16 a few minutes ago. It was just but a delay. Another question though, if I reach 13 of 16 next week (assuming that I have 1k plus earnings and no account holds), will I automatically receive the top rated badge? 

Ronnie A wrote:

if I reach 13 of 16 next week (assuming that I have 1k plus earnings and no account holds), will I automatically receive the top rated badge? 

If it goes up to 13 weeks, yes. It depends on how many non-eligible weeks there are in your calculation window.

Got it. Thank you!

Hi, Petra. Could you also please check my account? My eligible weeks have not increased this week. Thank you!

Hi Laurie,

Because you have ineligible weeks, it will take 16 weeks for that ineligible week to fall off your 16 week period. Once the ineligible weeks fall off, then your eligible weeks will start to increase. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Goran
Upwork
olumuyi
Community Member

Hi Petra,

I got rising talent around April, then 100% JSS in maybe June and it hasn't gone down since then. Meaning I haven't had any bad weeks to roll out, I've not even had up to 15 to be calculated yet.
But today my eligible weeks went up by 1 instead of two. Cam this please get checked out? Thanks.
olumuyi
Community Member

Never mind Petra, I opened my calender to actually count the weeks and it's 11. Meaning the previous counts were formerly one week too high. It's right now.
48f5a8b1
Community Member

Hey Luiggi,

I have been on 91% from past few months but imy top rated eligible weeks aren't increasing till now! 

What can be the possible cause?

Hi Zaman,

As Luiggi shared please know that in order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bello_afeez
Community Member

Hello, My eligibilty week has not increase for the past 3weeks, it got stuck at 12 of 16. I would be glad if my account can be looked into. 

Thanks.

Hello Bello,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, Pradeep. I am having the same issue. I maintained a JSS of 100% but my TR eligible weeks did not change this week. Can you help me with this?

Mine also did not update this week, I am not sure why since I have been above 90% and met the other requirements during this time. 

Hi Pradeep,

I'm also having the same issue. My toprated eligible weeks is stuck at 12. There was no time where I fell below 90%. I have been 100% JSS the whole time.

Hi Muse Zeleke,

Thanks for reaching out. You see the same number of weeks because you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past 16 weeks of the calculation window, you'll need to wait for those non-eligible weeks to fall out of the calculation while achieving all the requirements in the current week. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. You can refer to this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, My eligibilty week has not increase for the past 3weeks, it got stuck at 12 of 16 and my JSS has never gone below 95%. I would be glad if my account can be looked into.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths