cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated eligible weeks stuck

Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
1 of 4

I am having a strange problem. For about a month, the number of Top Rated eligible weeks on my stats page has stayed at 10 and it would not increase, even though I have met all of the requirements. I contacted customer support, but was given a very generic response (stating which conditions must be met to be Top Rated). Can anyone please have a look at this? Thank you in advance!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

@Gabor wrote:

I am having a strange problem. For about a month, the number of Top Rated eligible weeks on my stats page has stayed at 10 and it would not increase, even though I have met all of the requirements. I contacted customer support, but was given a very generic response (stating which conditions must be met to be Top Rated). Can anyone please have a look at this? Thank you in advance!

They are not stuck. It's because it is a rolling window.

So you were 90% or above, then dropped below 90% for a number of weeks, then got above 90% again.

That means that in your ROLLING (!) 16 week window there are 6 non eligible weeks and 10 eligible weeks. The 6 non-eligible weeks are kind of sandwiched between the eligible weeks and are slowly making their way through your 16 week window.

Every week - at the moment, you add an eligble week to your 16 week window, BUT at the same time an eligible week falls out of the 16 week window. This carries on until the 6 non eligible weeks have worked their way through the whole of the 16 week window and start falling out at the other end, at which point your eligible weeks will go up again, provided you stay above 90% JSS

The below is a graphic I made ages ago - it works the same, only with 12 eligible weeks instead of 10 as in your case.

So in your case the "red blocks" are 6 weeks "wide", not 4 as in the example, but the principle remains the same.

eligible.jpg

Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
3 of 4

Thank you very much, Petra. I am not feeling very well, it's a bit difficult for me to grasp things today, but I think I got the point of it. So, if I have met the conditions for about a month to become Top Rated again, then (assuming I don't go below 90 %) about how many weeks are left to have enough eligible weeks?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

@Gabor K wrote:

Thank you very much, Petra. I am not feeling very well, it's a bit difficult for me to grasp things today, but I think I got the point of it. So, if I have met the conditions for about a month to become Top Rated again, then (assuming I don't go below 90 %) about how many weeks are left to have enough eligible weeks?

When did you:

1.  drop below 90%
  2. get back above 90%

(Presumably 2. happened around 6 weeks after 1.?)

Essentially, 3 of the 6 "not eligible" weeks have to fall out of your 16 week window for you to have 13 out of 16 eligible weeks.

So it depends on where on their journey through the rolling 16 week window they are now.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS