🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated eligible weeks
Page options
e_sovenko
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks

Hi there!

I have a question regarding the Top rated status.
I had lost my Top Rated Badge a while ago, and in the statistics I saw "Top Rated eligible weeks:12 of 16".

After that I got back my 100% JSS, and few weeks has passed (about a month, I believe). But there is no change in the stats! There is still "Top Rated eligible weeks 12 of 16"

How this can happen? Why the stats is not updated for about a month? And when can I expect to get my Top Rated badge back? I now I seem to meet all of the requirements to be Top Rated. How does it work?

Thanks in advance for your anwers.
Eugene

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The non-eligible weeks (weeks you were below 90%) have to work their way out of the 16 week window before the eligible weeks can start to go up again

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Maybe you will get it in the next update of stats. My stats last updated on Sep 30th, 2018. Wait until the next update.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eugene,

If you had a week in the past under 90% JSS, your count will go up once the week is outside of the calculation window. To learn more how Top Rated eligible weeks are calculated check out this guide, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The non-eligible weeks (weeks you were below 90%) have to work their way out of the 16 week window before the eligible weeks can start to go up again

eligible.jpg

borcez
Community Member

Hi Petra,
This solves a lot. I had the same dillema thank you!
From what I understood, if you had 10 non-eligible top rated weeks, when you go over 90% 10 weeks must pass before the eligible weeks can increase.
Or it is a different ratio of time for the non-eligible weeks to wear off?
Thank you

proshenjit-saha
Community Member

My job success score is 91% and constant for two weeks. In January 21 my top rated eligible weeks became 12 from 11. So in January 28 it’s supposed to be 13. But still it’s 12. I don’t understand why is that. Anyone please can help me ?

One of two possibilities:

Either you have non eligible weeks in your 16 week window, which need to drop out, (see the illustration a couple of posts up) or something happened last week that knocked you below 90% - you would not see that until the next update.

My last contract which has been ended on January 9. After that no contract
has been ended. And last job success update happened on January 20. And on
january 21 top rated eligible week got updated to 12 from 11. So it’’s
still confusing what happened actually.

Proshenjit S wrote:
My last contract which has been ended on January 9. After that no contract
has been ended. And last job success update happened on January 20. And on
january 21 top rated eligible week got updated to 12 from 11. So it’’s
still confusing what happened actually.

Then it's because you have 4 non eligible weeks (where your JSS was below 90%) in your 16 week window and the eligible weeks can not go up until the first of those 4 weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths