🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated eligible weeks
Page options
e_ifire
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks

It's amazing!! My Top Rated eligible weeks stopped counting at 12 of 16 for a whole month now! Why is that?? and yet my job score has been 90+ all along..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Emmanuel I wrote:

It's amazing!! My Top Rated eligible weeks stopped counting at 12 of 16 for a whole month now! Why is that?? and yet my job score has been 90+ all along..

It's because you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and they need to fall out of the 16 week window before the number of eligible weeks can increase.

That's how rolling windows work.

Usually, when the 4 non-eligible weeks were in one stretch (you were below 90% for 4 consecutive weeks) it will stay at 12 eligible weeks for 13 consecutive weeks.

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Emmanuel I wrote:

It's because you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and they need to fall out of the 16 week window before the number of eligible weeks can increase.

That's how rolling windows work.

Usually, when the 4 non-eligible weeks were in one stretch (you were below 90% for 4 consecutive weeks) it will stay at 12 eligible weeks for 13 consecutive weeks.

eligible.jpg

e_ifire
Community Member

Thanks Much, now I know!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths