🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated eligible weeks
Page options
kevinouma76
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks

Hello Team,

I don't know if this has happened to anyone. I have been keeping track of the Top Rated eligible weeks count, for the last 2 weeks, it has not moved an inch even with the same consistent amount of work or even more. Well, someone might say, I'm already top rated, which shouldn't be an issue right? but wouldn't that pose a challenge when my projects slow down and start cutting down my weeks quickly with little time to redeem myself on getting newer tasks? 
Unless there is a new way of adding to the weeks, I believe in the previous 14 weeks I gave consistent but lesser effort and still counted anyway compared to the last 2 weeks. Someone clarify this to me.

Best,

Kevin

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Kevin O wrote:

I don't know if this has happened to anyone. I have been keeping track of the Top Rated eligible weeks count, for the last 2 weeks, it has not moved an inch even with the same consistent amount of work or even more.

What is it?

Kevin O wrote:

but wouldn't that pose a challenge when my projects slow down and start cutting down my weeks quickly with little time to redeem myself on getting newer tasks? 

That wouldn't affect your top rated status, ypur eligible weeks or your JSS.

It's not about JSS, I'm at 100% Score. Let me put it this way. I believe I should be at 16/16 weeks. That would give me a security period of 3 weeks to get another task in case I lost all of my projects without losing my Top Rated Badge. Now it's stuck at 14 even with more consistent work, that would give me only a week to get another long project otherwise I lose the Badge. Does this make senseScreenshot 2021-07-12 092338.png

Kevin O wrote:

That would give me a security period of 3 weeks to get another task in case I lost all of my projects without losing my Top Rated Badge. 

Why would losing all your projects affect either your JSS or your Top Rated status? (It wouldn't). You don't have to have open contracts to keep your top rated status.

Your eligible weeks are 14 out of 16 because there are 2 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, which have to work their way aaaaaaall the way through the 16 week window before the first of them falls out. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kevin, 

I would like to clarify that the Top Rated eligible weeks will increase only when a freelancer has more than 90% JSS or is a Rising Talent freelancer. 

I will double check your weeks with our team to make sure that everything is working as designed. If any issues are found, I will follow up here with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great! I will appreciate.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths