Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated freelancers are HAPPY people!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
1 of 92

Evidence:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Member-Discussions/Let-s-meet-your-coworkers/td-p/87290

I haven't come across so many people that are happy to be part of the "Upwork family" before. 

This is not supposed to sound snarky but quite a few posts read like the people who posted were given a script of some sort...

Yeah, maybe I am a cynic.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
2 of 92
Ela, someone had to say it. So better you than me Smiley Happy.

I have reserved posting there as yet, since 99% of the users only joined the community 2 days ago and have a grand total of 1 post.

If you are a cynic, then I am biased. By the way, not everyone will be able to access the "private only" link.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 92

@Setu M wrote:
Ela, someone had to say it. So better you than me Smiley Happy.

I have reserved posting there as yet, since 99% of the users only joined the community 2 days ago and have a grand total of 1 post.

You are very welcome!

Well, most of them seem to have joined the community as to finally be able to praise Upwork.

Obviously, there was no way of doing so before Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 92
Of course not. A special private room had to be built first, with the ceilings high enough to reach heaven.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
5 of 92

Is that a forum within a forum guys? Can't believe my eyes animated emoticon Because I can't open a link, not that I have to because I know what you mean. Well, guess people have to do their job ,lol                                                                                                     l Computing animated emoticon

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 92

Natasa, we are talking about the new subforum for Top Rated freelancers.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
7 of 92

Lol , I hear this for the first time. Sometimes I am just so glad I didn't add pic to my profile to be top...Smiley Wink Well,  we might think of making a  new  forum for us, average  non-top-rated and then there should be a limited  access to you top-rated. Everyone should play in their own part of the sandboxSmiley Very Happy [joke, joke] 

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 92
Hush Natasa, Top Rated Perks a work.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Diana S Member Since: Jan 27, 2015
9 of 92

>< I'm top rated and I am feeling quite dissapointed with this website. Would I have killed the happy vibe? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
10 of 92

Hi folks,
It's true that some folks are genuinely happy to be on Upwork we didn't script their posts. It's also true we just launched a Top Rated area of the Community. We're going to be announcing this to Top Rated users on Monday.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS