🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated is not showing, though I meet crite...
Page options
hussain-baij
Community Member

Top Rated is not showing, though I meet criteria!

Hello everyone!

So I've been working hard the last 5-6 months and I've completed 20 projects with around 15 five stars reviews and 97% JSS and 4000$+ in the past 12 months, yet I'm not getting the Top Rated badge! I'll share my stats and would really appreciate it if anyone can help on this topic, as far as I know once I reach 5k $ I'll be eligible for Top Rated Plus but at least I need the first badge before that one, regarding the rising talent I've never received it for some reason although I got a 5 stars awesome review on my first job but probably because I got that first job couple months after registering to Upwork.

My Stats.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
richardrader
Community Member

Hello, you must meet the requirements 13 out of the last 16 weeks. Based on your stats page you only have met the requirements 10 out of the 16 weeks. So assuming everything stays the same, you will qualify for top rated in 3 weeks.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
richardrader
Community Member

Hello, you must meet the requirements 13 out of the last 16 weeks. Based on your stats page you only have met the requirements 10 out of the 16 weeks. So assuming everything stays the same, you will qualify for top rated in 3 weeks.

Also for top rated plus you must make $10k in a 12 month period. You also must have worked on one large project in the past 12 months which I assume is where the 5k is coming from in your original post. Do note that it needs to be on a single contract.

Thank you so much Richard! I didn't pay attention before to the details you've just mentioned, really appreciate your support!

che-chi
Community Member

Based on your stats man your doing great. congrats. if i am in your shoes i will just maintain the consitency complet more projects and target 100% satisfaction. you have not yet qualify for top rated. upworks systems works very. just keep doing the good job you are doing and be consitent your top rated in just a few hard work away.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it, and I'll definitely try targeting the 100% JSS, I was just shocked how 4.65 stars review took my job success rate from 100% to 97%.

Hüseyin B wrote:

I was just shocked how 4.65 stars review took my job success rate from 100% to 97%.

It's the private feedback... Your private feedback percentage is only 91%....

endytech
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Hüseyin B wrote:

I was just shocked how 4.65 stars review took my job success rate from 100% to 97%.

It's the private feedback... Your private feedback percentage is only 91%....

Hi Petra,

I wonder if I have not met the requirements for the Rising Talent badge!

I joined Upwork in February and I have completed projects and have earned $1k+.

My profile is 100%

I have passed the Upwork Readiness Test 5.0, (albeit, several attempts. Could this be the reason?)

I have seen profiles with zero job completions and no earning with the Rising Talent Badge. I wonder what could be the issue with mine!

7e3bb3e2
Community Member

I've completed the criteria of top rated, earning $2500+ , eligible weeks 13 out of 16, and everything mentioned for this. But i still didn't get the top rated badge. Please help how do i get it. 

Screenshot_2022-08-22-10-47-31-47.jpg

Same here, I'd like to know why is that please.

Also the 12- month earnings is wrong.

Screenshot_20220822-080340_Freelancer - Upwork.jpg

Hi Hira and Armin,

Thank you for your message. The Top Rated badge will be automatically added to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours after you meet all requirements listed here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths