🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus?
Page options
olarahman
Community Member

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus?

Hi, I want to ask if I can become top-rated plus without becoming top rated. I don't know if my question makes sense but to simplify- I have a large contract- $7k+ (I'm a writer). However, I'm not top rated yet.. In few weeks time, I'll qualify. Will I automatically become Top rated plus? Or will I just be top rated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Abdul-Rahman O wrote:

will I be getting only Top rated or I'll get Top rated plus since I have a large contract. Thanks.

You'll get Top-Rated Plus if you fulfill all (!!) the criteria.

But don't forget that most clients don't even see that, they'll just see "Top-Rated"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your message. You must earn and maintain a Top Rated badge to get a Top Rated Plus badge on your Upwork profile. You earn “Top Rated” status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service. Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I'm sorry but you have not answered my question. I have JSS of 96%. I know i'll get Top rated when I maintain the 90+ JSS for 13 weeks. However, i also have a LARGE contract that makes me qualify for Top rated plus. Now, my question is; upon maintaining the JSS for 13 weeks, will I be getting only Top rated or I'll get Top rated plus since I have a large contract. Thanks.

Abdul-Rahman O wrote:

will I be getting only Top rated or I'll get Top rated plus since I have a large contract. Thanks.

You'll get Top-Rated Plus if you fulfill all (!!) the criteria.

But don't forget that most clients don't even see that, they'll just see "Top-Rated"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members