🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 'Top Rated' recommendation has disappeared fr...
Page options
charlesengelen
Community Member

'Top Rated' recommendation has disappeared from my profile

Hi Upwork Support Team, 

My job success score has dropped in the last few days from 100% to 87% and my profile has lost its top-rated status. Is there something specific that has caused this which I can address?

Recent Upwork clients have left testimonials (of the five testimonials I've got this year, four of them are five star reviews, and the other is 4.85.), so any advice or explanation would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Charles,

Your Top Rated badge was removed because your Job Success Score was less than 90%. In order to maintain the Top Rated status, you will need to fulfill the requirements listed Here
If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up here with additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran. I appreciate your reply. 

I guess to clarify my question, what I'd like to know is what specifically has caused my job satisfaction score to dip below 90%, given my many recent 5-star testimonials?

Thanks again. 

Hi Charles,

Please keep in mind that your JSS is calculated on 24-12 and 6 months windows and it's updated every second week on Sunday. 
To learn more about the factors included in your JSS calculation, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members