cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated removed with good feedback and ongoing contracts

bradley-erin
Erin B Member Since: Jul 9, 2017
1 of 25

Has anyone had a problem with the way that UpWork calculates your job success? I have all good feedback and several ongoing contracts. A few contracts are taking a hiatus due to their own, personal issues...now my score has tanked and I've been kicked out of the Top Rated program...just looking for a little support. Thanks!

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 25

**bleep** that's my worst upwork nightmare

something isn't being told/shown though

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 25

It's mystifying, especially since it appears the last jobs you completed were in May, and it's now July, so there's no apparent reason for your JS to drop now, given that it used to be over 90%. Maybe a moderator can speculate as to how this could possibly happen. The usual answer is hidden feedback, but not when it's over a month old. You do have 10 jobs in progress, but I have a lot more and I'm still top rated.

4 of 25

Thank you so much! I feel like I'm insane, just spent 40 mins. with support and I got zero help...Any advice

bradley-erin
5 of 25
This is my most recent reply from Odesk: I know these people and I know the contracts, asking for cessation and feedback seems like amateur hour, any advice?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 25

I wouldn't trust what CS is telling you. I've never seen them confirm that someone has no bad private feedback. That seems suspicious to me. I'd wait for a mod here.

Your oldest contract is march 2017 so seems odd that it's killing you that much but maybe they are. The mods will hint to what it is like saying "feedback that doesn't show on your profile" or something like that but I've never seen them say "Oh, you have no bad private feedback." They don't usually disclose stuff like that.

bradley-erin
7 of 25

How do I find a moderator?

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
8 of 25

@Jennifer M wrote:

I wouldn't trust what CS is telling you. I've never seen them confirm that someone has no bad private feedback. That seems suspicious to me. I'd wait for a mod here.

She's the second person this week who has been told that by CS, though. Either the rules have changed (seems unlikely) or they've hired some new CS people who didn't get the memo.

bradley-erin
9 of 25

Thanks, John! Sorry for the panic, I appriciate your time.

Best. Erin B

bradley-erin
10 of 25

That's my suspicion, this is really bad for me. I just don't get it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS