🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated status for agency
Page options
ea621462
Community Member

Top Rated status for agency

Hi

I recently got an email saying that my agency is eligable for Top Rated status. All I needed to do what make sure all the members of the agency had at least 60% completed their profiles. The email said once we did that we would become Top Rated within 24 hours. 

Well we did it and it's been a few days and nothing has changed.

Can we please speak to customer service representative who can help us with our Top Rated status?

thanks

Oz

10 REPLIES 10
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Beside your members' profile completion you do have the other required things for Top Rated status? Like JSS of 90%+ over the last 16 weeks and 1000 $ earned in that period?

Yes of course we have passed all the requirements. Is it possible to speak
to customer service?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oz,

Please do rise your Freelancer profile completeness above 60%. Once logged into your account, on the Find Work tab, you should be able to locate the bar, on the right side of the screen, that indicates your profile completeness. There are many ways to get to 100% completed profile, but some items are required. To reach the initial 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, and at least one entry each for education, employment history, and skill tags. Please check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ea621462
Community Member

Hi

we are an agency not a freelancer

our agency profile is 100% complete and each of our freelancers also completed their profiles 100%

This response wasn't helpful

Please can I speak to customer service?

Dat attitude lel.

petra_r
Community Member

Oz H wrote:

we are an agency not a freelancer

No. You are a freelancer. A freelancer who is part of an agency. Hopefully your profile is verifiably about you, in your legal name and with all your honest details on it.

Do as you are told.

There is no point speaking to customer services and wasting their time (which my fees are paying for) because all they can do is tell you to complete your profile to 100% because that is the only way.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ea621462
Community Member

Is someone here from Upwork themselves?
petra_r
Community Member

Oz H wrote:
Is someone here from Upwork themselves?

"Someone from Upwork" already told you to complete your freelancer profile to the required percentage.

upwork.jpg

Do as you are told.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ea621462
Community Member

Right I did as I'm told. My profile is 100% complete and address updated.

Problem not yet resolved.

The problem:

Our agency Citirex https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~0174a32ed0f23d5334

Is eligable for Top Rated status. 

Please can someone from customer service look into our account and let us know exactly what other issues remain to be fixed

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

A few posts have been removed from this thread or edited for Community Guidelines. The thread has been closed from further replies as well.

Oz, Top Rated badge should show on the profile within 48 hours of the agency meeting these requirements (please see the section about Top Rated agencies).

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths