🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated status paused
Page options
andani
Community Member

Top Rated status paused

Hi. My Top Rated status was paused recently for lack of activity. I'm back on Upwork now and have sent a proposal today. Can someone please let me know what else can I do and how long does it take to get the Top Rated badge again? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
jmargle
Community Member

Hi Andrea -

Were you able to get your status badge back quickly? This "pause" just happened to me too, and I'm curious how long the process took for you. Thanks in advance for the information.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeanette, 

Once you meet the requirements to be part of the Top Rated program again, you should receive an email welcoming you to the program. You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork
andani
Community Member

Jeanette M wrote:

Hi Andrea -

Were you able to get your status badge back quickly? This "pause" just happened to me too, and I'm curious how long the process took for you. Thanks in advance for the information.

Hi Jeanette! I got it back yesterday, they sent me an email. So it basically took 2 days since I've sent the proposal (resumed activity). Maybe it would have taken less had it not been the weekend. So if you check all the other boxes except the activity, expect it to be quick. Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members