Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated take a while?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lisa W Member Since: Nov 14, 2015
1 of 12

So, first of all, yay! I have a 100% JSS this week.

The message on my stats page says that I 'almost' qualify for the Top Rated program, but I meet every qualification in the list. Is it a glitch or does it typically take a while for the badge to be added to an account once the qualifications are met?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
2 of 12

Lisa,

Your job history suggests you are just shy of the $1000/year criterion, hence perhaps the "almost."

Best,
Michael

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Become-Top-Rated?flash_digest=d7083abac14b42e...

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 12

Hi Michael,

Do you mean that I have to be here for a year before I can qualify for the program? I thought it was just that you had to make $1000 within a year, and since I've made $2200+ here in less than 5 months, I've obviously made $1000 in a year.

It's unfortunate if it does require having worked here for a year. I would think that someone who met all of the requirements in less time would still qualify.

Thanks for the response!

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 12

Lisa,

You are correct, $1000 within any amount of time less than a year is also within a year. I'm not seeing $1000 within the last 12 months of your visible job history.

Best,
Michael

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 12

@Douglas Michael M wrote:
Lisa,

You are correct, $1000 within any amount of time less than a year is also within a year. I'm not seeing $1000 within the last 12 months of your job history.

Best,
Michael

On my stats page it says my 12 month earnings are $2268.00. What are you looking at that shows less than $1000?

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 12

@Lisa W wrote:

On my stats page it says my 12 month earnings are $2268.00. What are you looking at that shows less than $1000?

Your profile. (Perhaps this is a separate issue you need to take up with Upwork.)

Happy to hear you will be getting the recognition you have earned!

Best,

Michael

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 12

@Douglas Michael M wrote:

Your profile. (Perhaps this is a separate issue you need to take up with Upwork.)

Happy to hear you will be getting the recognition you have earned!

Best,

Michael

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the kind words! When I view my profile, from both my end and when I click the 'View My Profile As Others See It' it reflects the same amount as my stats page. I do have to click the down arrow next to the 'jobs in progress' button, and then it lists my other jobs as well. Do you have the option to click that down arrow? Maybe it works for me but not for others looking at my profile? Thank you again!

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 12

Ah, indeed, I didn't recognize the disclosure arrow, though it's the same convention as is used on invitations. Silly me! Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
9 of 12

I appreciate you double-checking for me Michael, thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kamaludin M Member Since: Aug 22, 2015
10 of 12

It usually takes 24 hours before it appears on the profile, btw congrats on your success.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS