🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated talent delivers quality work with s...
Page options
hossainmd_moka94
Community Member

Top Rated talent delivers quality work with stellar feedback.but why cant not get job regularly?

I don't know why did not client hire Properly.Smiley Sad
I am struggling a lot.But I can't get job . I am sending the application. I dont know why the interviewer is calling me which The client does not hire. I don't know how far I can go, how far I can be patient, I am very depressed sometimes. Allah Malik.
What should be done is to seek advice from seniors.Heart
thanks in advance 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, I would suggest to use some grammar tool. 

You Have this Tendency to Use capiral Letters with no real Reason.

You use capital letters usually in start of a sentence, with names etc. not random words.

This doesn't atrack potential clients, especially the native speakers.   

I can also suggest to write short, concise proposals.

Don't start abut your self and your skills, but how you can help the client. Ask a question to engage in conversation.

This is not a new advice. When I started I googled and found similar advice all over the Internet. 

I still think you need some luck as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
filip_knezevic
Community Member

I would recommend, for start, changing English level to conversational, instead of native.

thank you I set it any more suggestion?

Yes, I would suggest to use some grammar tool. 

You Have this Tendency to Use capiral Letters with no real Reason.

You use capital letters usually in start of a sentence, with names etc. not random words.

This doesn't atrack potential clients, especially the native speakers.   

I can also suggest to write short, concise proposals.

Don't start abut your self and your skills, but how you can help the client. Ask a question to engage in conversation.

This is not a new advice. When I started I googled and found similar advice all over the Internet. 

I still think you need some luck as well.

thank you so much I really appreciate your suggestion

filip_knezevic
Community Member

No hire interviews are very common and normal, unfortunately. I send around 100 of job application each month, with only a few being hires. 😞

There are also many clients who just post jobs to test waters etc.

2a05aa63
Community Member

Watch a lot of english TV to learn the language, learn the grammar. When you want to manage people, you need to have A+ language skills. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members