Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated

blendq
Ace Contributor
Blend C Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
1 of 3

Hi all,
I am a Top Rated freelancer, but during my communication with other freelancers (Friends) it appears that after a short time, this badge is taken off. 
They said they have been performing same as they did without this badge, but still the badge was taken off...
I wasn't invited in any jobs, or didn't see any advantages while I'm Top Rated, even though I was invited 5 times in 5 different jobs before I took this badge. 
My concern is, in order to be Top Rated, do I have to perform better than I used to before? 
And also, lately I had to end a couple of contracts because of some misunderstandings with clients... 
Not sure if this will affect my profile or Top Rated badge...
Overall, all I need is to be more informed about the Top Rated program. 
Thank you in advance, and sorry if I brought up some points which you might be familiar for a long time, but I'm new and need more information about Top Rated program. 
Best regards.
Blend

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 3

I think you will find most of the information you're looking for here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Become-Top-Rated

The top rated badge isn't removed unless something occurs that disqualifies you, such as a drop in JSS or an account hold. 

awsaf-chy
Awsaf Anam C Member Since: May 3, 2015
3 of 3

Nope, they don't take your badge unless there is a change in your JSS. I have been top rated for more than a year now. Just keep the good work and you don't have to look down 🙂 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS