Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated

Ace Contributor
Funke L Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 16

Hello there!

Please, I have been monitoring my Top Rated Eligible Weeks for some time now as I am very eager to get that badge. From my observation, I am supposed to be a Top Rated on 16th April, 2017 as my eligible weeks as at 2nd April 2017 was 12 out of 16. Going by how the Top Rated Eligible Weeks go every two weeks, it's obvious I should be Top Rated today. I have satisfied all the requirements for Top Rated too.

Please, help!!!!

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 16

Funke, it's probably because your last 16 weeks look something like this where E is an eligible week and 0 is a week when you weren't eligible:

EEEEEE0000EEEEEE
Then, if you're eligible next week, it looks like this:
EEEEE0000EEEEEEE
I hope you get the picture now. The number of eligible weeks will only increase if you were ineligible 15 weeks earlier.

BEST ANSWER
3 of 16

Adding to what John said: It can stay on 12 out of 16 eligible weeks for a loooooong time, as for every "good" week you add to your 16 week window, a "good" week falls out. In the example below, for example, it stays on 12 out of 16 eligible weeks for 13 weeks, because there were 4 ineligible weeks that have to fall out of the 16 week rolling window:

eligible.jpg

Volodymyr L Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
4 of 16

Hello, Petra. I apologize, did not know where to write. I have a similar question, only I have 15 weeks out of 16. Where can I see such a picture in my profile?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 16

Hi Volodymyr,

You do have enough eligible weeks to be Top Rated. However, you don't meet some other requirements for Top Rated program yet. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Volodymyr L Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
6 of 16

Thank you, Valeria. I thought I needed to fulfill one of the requirements.

Shieldon C Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
7 of 16

Hi,

Suppose I was not able to meet all the requirements for a TOP RATED badge, will I still get this badge in a long run? or will it just be a 100% JSS, no TOP RATED badge at all?

Thank you!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
8 of 16

Hi Shieldon,

You can manage your success on Upwork by tracking your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more on your My Stats page. To earn and maintain Top Rated status you must have:
Freelancers
1.        A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
2.        First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
3.        Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the    last 16 weeks
4.         100% complete profile  
5.        12-month earnings of at least $1,000
6.        Up-to-date availability
7.        An account in good standing with no recent account holds
To learn more about this program check out this Help Article.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Shieldon C Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
9 of 16

Hi Jo-an,

I think I have acquired all the requirements to have that TOP RATED badge, please check my account, and if there's lacking, please let me know.. Thank you!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 16

Hi Funke Mary,

I'd asked our team to check and just received confirmation that your eligible weeks are calculated correctly. Please refer to the message our agent shared with you for more details about the way your eligible weeks are calculated.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS