dimasion

Top Rated

Hello there!

Could you help me?
I'm concerned a little bit, because I expected to get Top rated status this week, but I didn't get.
I supposed all conditions for Top rated are fulfilled - 12-month earnings is more than 1000$ and 13 weeks of Top Rated Eligible Weeks.

Could you explain to me why I still not Top rated?

Thank you so much!

Cheers, Dmytro

7 REPLIES 7
yitwail

Dmytro, I believe you're not Top Rated because you don't have a Job Success Score, and that's because you haven't completed 4 jobs with 3 or more clients.

Community Manager

Hi Dmytro,

Please check all the requirements you need to meet in order to become Top Rated.

Untitled
jeupereira

I have the same problem! 🙂

I have long term work so no feedback to get that quote yet for the job success! Also, my week for Top Rated elibility stoped at week 6 for a few week now!

I guess I have to wait!

@João P wrote:

I have the same problem! 🙂

I have long term work so no feedback to get that quote yet for the job success! Also, my week for Top Rated elibility stoped at week 6 for a few week now!

I guess I have to wait!

Your eligible weeks stopped because during the weeks it has not increased you weren't eligible. If I were you I would not wish for a JSS until it starts moving again as the fact it is not moving means a lower score than you would appreciate. 

txs for the info Petra!

I only have 4 jobs on my profile: 2 completed, 2 in progress.
The 2 completed jobs got a feedback of 5 stars, so I don't see an issue there.

About the 2 jobs in progress:
a) 1 project is paused. Not sure if the client will send more work in the future. Nonetheless everything went well.
b) The other project is still going and expanding. I might have to reduce my general availability to accommodate for this.

Also my profile views are growing by the week.
The only drastic change was a 1 and a half week off of holidays a few weeks ago. That's when my Eligible weeks stoped! Not sure if that's related.

Any jobs that started and ended without payment or were refunded or something  like that?

going on holiday obviously has no impact.

yes, had one job that the client ended without paying and explanation. Tryed to contact him several times but without success.

I delivered the work, but because I hadn't used the time tracking app on upwork, I don't have a way to prove that. It was definetely my fault and a lesson well learned.

But no feedback was exchanged. And nothing is visible on my profile page either.