🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated
Page options
amar-tabak
Community Member

Top Rated

Hello guys, 

So far I have completed 4 jobs, had a 5-star review on them, 100% profile completeness, working right now for the two clients as well, one is more than a month the other just started, my responsiveness is 100% and I have been a rising talent for the 13 of 16 weeks so far. No account holds. 

Can I expect the Top Rated badge after this week, because I got an answer on the Email, that I need a job success of more than 90% "in my case". Why is my case different? 

In the Top Rated section, there is an explanation, " Rising talent for 13 of 16 weeks, OR JSS Score.

Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amar,

No you will not stop being eligible for the badge. Your Top Rated eligible weeks will stop on 16 of 16 as long as you fulfill the requerments. After this, nothing will change. Once you have received your JSS the badge should be awarded on your profile as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Amar,

I would like to clarify that all freelancers will need to have at least 90% JSS in order to be able to become a Top Rated freelancer. 
To learn more about the requirements for receiving the Top Rated badge, click Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

Thanks for the fast reply, however, I was referring to the document you send to me. Please check the attachments. It will maybe have some more sense. 

Thank you!

Hi Amar,

The line you`re referring to is regarding the Top Rated Eligible weeks. However, you can see that the first requirement to become a Top Rated freelancer is to have at least 90% JSS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran. 

What will happen if I do not receive the JSS in the next 4 weeks? 

Is it all over again, or some other requirement? 

Thank you for your time!

Hi Amar,

Once you have fulfilled all of the requirements the Top Rated badge will be awarded on your profile. I`m not sure what you meant what will happen if you haven't received your JSS in the next 4 weeks. 
Even if it takes longer than 4 weeks the badge will be awarded on your profile once you`re eligible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Well basically, right now, I am on the 13th week of the possible 16. If I do not receive the JSS for the next 4 weeks, will I stop being eligible for the Top Rated. This maybe explains it better. Thank you. 

Hi Amar,

No you will not stop being eligible for the badge. Your Top Rated eligible weeks will stop on 16 of 16 as long as you fulfill the requerments. After this, nothing will change. Once you have received your JSS the badge should be awarded on your profile as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your patience and your time. Nice of you!

Have the best day, Goran!

Can you kindly explain how Top Rated Badge is lost?

As I just appears to have lost my badge today, I have been checking my account regularly and my JSS dropped from 92 to 90 and now surprisingly to 88 and on top of that I have lost my Top Rated Badge  immediately without any explanations

Ali M wrote:

Can you kindly explain how Top Rated Badge is lost?

As I just appears to have lost my badge today

Because you no longer fulfill the criteria. The most important one is a JSS of at least 90%, which you no longer have. And you didn't lose it today. You lost it during one of the 2-weekly updates every second Sunday.

completed 1k+ earning as well as 93% jss. can you help me which is other criteria to get the top-rated badge? 

Hi Salma,

The Top-Rated badge is automatically added to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. You will be notified also. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
0ec66019
Community Member

Hi!

I meet all the criterias for getting Top Rated Badge, but it is still doesn't exist. 

Maybe is going something wrong with my profile?

Thank you!

Hi Elina,

Please go to your stats page to view if you're fulling the requirements to become a Top Rated freelancer. At the moment, your earnings are still not above $1000. To learn more about how you can become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply. Please, see the attachment - here is showns 1k+ earned on Upwork. Or it is something else?

Thank you

Hi Elina,

Please keep in mind that you will need to have at least $1000 earned, but the earnings will need to be available on your account. Earnings in other stages are not counted.
Once you become eligible for the badge, it will take up to 48 hours so that the badge is awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork team,

Last week, my profile was 90% but I have not received an update in Top Rated eligible weeks.

Please check and let me more explain. what is the problem?

Hi Shivam,

If you had a week where your JSS was less than 90%, the non eligible week will need to fall out of the count before your Top Rated weeks start increasing again. 
To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I have been eligible for 16 of 16 weeks already and have been a rising talent for the past 3 months, 0 account holds, 100% complete profile and have $1k+ earnings for the past 12 months but I still have not received a top rated badge.

Jandell G wrote:

Hello! I have been eligible for 16 of 16 weeks already and have been a rising talent for the past 3 months, 0 account holds, 100% complete profile and have $1k+ earnings for the past 12 months but I still have not received a top rated badge.

You have no Job Success Score.

The main requirement for top rated status is a JSS of 90% or better.

94083b8f
Community Member

Hi Petra,
As you've mentioned that Jandell's profile has no JSS. When will his profile start getting JSS? Because he has already completed 16/16 weeks. 

96bc9105
Community Member

Hello,

My "eligible weeks number" for Top-rated badge was updating regularly until it reached 12/16. But it has been stuck there since last month. The JSS has consistently been over 90% and all other requirements are also met but the "eligible weeks" count is still stuck for no reason. I tried to contact support but there has been no response. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Hi Sudip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your JSS reflects your overall contract history with your clients and is based on your (or your agency's) relationships and feedback. I saw that you posted about a month ago about 3 contracts that have been canceled. If any of these contracts received negative private feedback, that would remain in the computation of your JSS Score for 16 weeks. Please remember that your Top Rated eligibility weeks should be consistent for the past 16 weeks without gaps. Kindly check the graph below:

759e32fa_0-1652015290423.png

You may also check this article to learn more about Job Success Score and this article to read about Top Rated.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello AJ,

Thanks for your response. But my post about the canceled contract is from a year ago, not a month ago. My JSS has been over 90% consistently for the last few months. As I said before, it was regularly updating from 9 to 10 to 11 to 12, and it suddenly stopped. If there was a gap in between, I would know. But there isn't! I have been checking it very carefully. There was no JSS fluctuation, and it's been well over 90% throughout that time. I guess there is a bug of some sort (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). But, can someone from the internal team help me with this? Maybe through a ticket?

Hi Sudip,

I've escalated your concern to the Customer Support team and one of their members have reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
96bc9105
Community Member

After contacting the support team, I have just received the badge. Thanks for your help, Annie and Luiggi. If anyone experiences a similar problem in the future, make sure you contact the support team. They solved my problem swiftly. Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members