🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated
Page options
estera_kenneth
Community Member

Top Rated

Hi. I was just made Top Rated today. I was searching more information about it and how we get paid faster.

I am currently working dor an employer and I have a pending payment. I was wondering when do we get paid now that I am Top Rated, and would it overlap with my new cutoff during the transition process from the old payout schedule to the new Top Rated payout?

6 REPLIES 6
roberty1y
Community Member

You'll get paid five days earlier than you did before. The security hold is eliminated when you're top rated.

Robert Y wrote:

You'll get paid five days earlier than you did before. The security hold is eliminated when you're top rated.

Robert, I don't think that's true. I believe it's true only for hourly, but definitely not for fixed price. I have a bunch of those in pending. 

Martina P wrote:

Robert Y wrote:

Robert, I don't think that's true. I believe it's true only for hourly, but definitely not for fixed price. I have a bunch of those in pending. 

Oops, sorry. I should have checked that more thoroughly.

Hi Martina.

I am on hourly. I just fot the notification and congratulated for being Top Rated just this Tuesday November 11th.

What will happen for this week? I get paid usually on a Wednesday morning
for what I worked 2 weeks ago. And I have something Pending for what I
worked last week.

Would that mean that I got paid yesterday, Wednesday and I will get paif again on Friday this week for what I worked Last week?

Thank you for that kind response.

What will happen for this week? I get paid usually on a Wednesday morning
for what I worked 2 weeks ago. And I have something Pending for what I
workes last week.

Would that mean that I will get paid Wednesday and Friday this week for mt
past 2 weeks work?

Kenneth E wrote:
Would that mean that I will get paid Wednesday and Friday this week for mt
past 2 weeks work?

Yes, provided your client's payment went through at the first charging attempt. Do not get too used to it or start depending on it, because sometimes it doesn't happen and you get paid on the following Wednesday as "normal".

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members