Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top rated 2

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Melissa S Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
1 of 4

Hi again! I thought I would earn the top rated status when I earn a minimum of $1,000 but I didn't. What are the possible factors why I didn't earn it? What should I do? Thanks!

Freelancer.PNG

Highlighted
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
2 of 4

Sometimes things take a little while to update. You may need to give it a little time.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

Hi Melissa,

In addition to having a 90% or higher Job Success Score and earning passing the earnings threshold, there are other requirements a freelancer needs to meet in order to obtain the Top Rated status. Rest assured that you'll see a badge on your profile once all the requirements are met.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Melissa S Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
4 of 4

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Melissa,

In addition to having a 90% or higher Job Success Score and earning passing the earnings threshold, there are other requirements a freelancer needs to meet in order to obtain the Top Rated status. Rest assured that you'll see a badge on your profile once all the requirements are met.

• Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks

It says OR, so I guess I don't need to be a rising talent. Did I understand it correctly?

I set it to available (less than 30 hrs per week), so I can still receive invitations from translation jobs and other one-time projects (which don't consume too much time) but I reject invitations that are time consuming. Could this be the requirement I didn't meet?

• An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS