🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated Badge not given
Page options
morrisonanele
Community Member

Top rated Badge not given

I have maintained a job success score of 91 % with earning above $1000 yet i have not been given any Badge yet as a Top rated freelancer please i would love to know why am yet to get a Top rated freelancer badge despite meeting all the requirements to have it. please an urgent response will be greatly apperciated

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for your message. You earn a Top Rated badge after you meet all requirements mentioned on this help page. I checked and I see that your eligible weeks are at 3 of 16. You can refer to My Stats page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for your message. You earn a Top Rated badge after you meet all requirements mentioned on this help page. I checked and I see that your eligible weeks are at 3 of 16. You can refer to My Stats page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

If you get Top Rated after 16 weeks and for some reason you dip for a month under 90% what happens and how can you get the Top Rated badge back?

Hi Yousaf,

Thank you for your message. Your Top Rated badge will be removed in case you no longer meet the requirements. You will need to meet all requirements mentioned on this help page to earn a Top Rated badge again on your profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members