🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top-rated Plus freelancer here but I can'...
Page options
jsena
Community Member

Top-rated Plus freelancer here but I can't find the premium chat support feature as a top-ratedplus?

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.00.40 PM.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ericaandrews
Community Member

They deliberately make it harder to get to the premium chat to reduce the number of people they actually have to speak with, but you do NOT have to go through rounds and rounds of chatting with the chat-bot just to get to it, as the moderator suggested.  They put those 'chat bots' in place on most web sites just to waste people's time, hoping users will get so 'frustrated' they just 'quit' and go away.   You don't need to waste time answering any of those chat-bot questions.  Just do this...

Go to support.upwork.com

Select the 'Get Support' button that the bottom right.

Immediately type this:  "Speak to a representative." and hit send

ericaandrews_0-1660147102331.png

You will get a button to Contact support.  You can then chat with an agent

ericaandrews_1-1660147137381.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jsena
Community Member

The Get Support button can't find the chat support where I can contact Upwork in real-time. Where is it now? It just gives me two options: to post on the community or search the community. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.28.02 PM.png

baha52
Community Member

Hi There!

Unfortunately, I did not find GET SUPPORT button into my profile. You can see attached screenshot.

baha52_0-1668749173340.png

Hi Md Baha,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
759e32fa

Hi Jacquelene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You have to type in your inquiry in a few words like "refund," "payment," "Connects," etc. and click on the options provided to go further down and eventually get connected to a live chat agent once the chatbot has run out of articles/online resources to provide.

~ AJ
Upwork
jsena
Community Member

Thank you AJ. This is helpful as well.

ericaandrews
Community Member

They deliberately make it harder to get to the premium chat to reduce the number of people they actually have to speak with, but you do NOT have to go through rounds and rounds of chatting with the chat-bot just to get to it, as the moderator suggested.  They put those 'chat bots' in place on most web sites just to waste people's time, hoping users will get so 'frustrated' they just 'quit' and go away.   You don't need to waste time answering any of those chat-bot questions.  Just do this...

Go to support.upwork.com

Select the 'Get Support' button that the bottom right.

Immediately type this:  "Speak to a representative." and hit send

ericaandrews_0-1660147102331.png

You will get a button to Contact support.  You can then chat with an agent

ericaandrews_1-1660147137381.png

Thank you so much for this very useful information CJ. 

tomzilla1
Community Member

Upwork support has always been top notch, I think they're just working on so many requests right now they are spread thin.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for showing your appreciation for the Customer Support Team, Tom. 

I'll make sure to share this with them. 😊

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members