🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated agency
Page options
adnan1naeem
Community Member

Top rated agency

Hi I am running an Agency .I. have fullfilled all requiremnts of being top rated agency as listed on upwork  requiremnts section but still my agency is rising talent.

Please some one review my agency profile and let me know  what am i missing right now for being top rated.

Agency profile :

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Adnan,

Please keep in mind that your agency will need to have a Job Success Score as well so that the Top Rated badge is awarded to your Agency.
To learn more about the requirmernts, check out this guide. Once your agency is eligible to receive the badge it can take up to 48 hours to be awarded on your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Actaully why i donot have a JSS score on my agency profile as i have completed all requiremnts of being top rated ? 

Hi Adnan,

The agency Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated using the same formula for freelancers. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score. To learn more about this, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members