🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated badge disappeared
Page options
aaswalsps
Community Member

Top rated badge disappeared

Hi everyone. 

I have fulfilled all the criteria for becoming a top-rated freelancer on Upwork, yet my badge, along with the JSS disappear a few weeks ago. Also, my "Top Rated eligible weeks" is decreasing every week, it came down to 13 from 16. Please let me know the reason for the same and restore my badge and JSS.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amit K wrote:

But can you tell me why my Top Rated eligible weeks degraded from 16 to 13? Also, not sure, how did I got the badge in the first place and then lost in a couple of weeks. 

Your eligible weeks decrease because when you add non-eligible weeks (in your case: weeks without a JSS) to your 16 week window, the ones that fall out are eligible weeks, so it will keep decreasing until you have a JSS over 90% again.

You may have had enough outcomes to calculate a JSS until the one from November 2017 fell out of the window. If I were you, I'd push to get a couple of completed contracts asap, before you eligible weeks fall too far (once they get even lower, it takes ages to get top rated again because there are too many non eligible weeks in the 16 week window)

Obviously the two "not so great" outcomes recently can't exactly help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Amit,

Your JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But can you tell me why my Top Rated eligible weeks degraded from 16 to 13? Also, not sure, how did I got the badge in the first place and then lost in a couple of weeks. 

Amit K wrote:

Your eligible weeks decrease because when you add non-eligible weeks (in your case: weeks without a JSS) to your 16 week window, the ones that fall out are eligible weeks, so it will keep decreasing until you have a JSS over 90% again.

You may have had enough outcomes to calculate a JSS until the one from November 2017 fell out of the window. If I were you, I'd push to get a couple of completed contracts asap, before you eligible weeks fall too far (once they get even lower, it takes ages to get top rated again because there are too many non eligible weeks in the 16 week window)

Obviously the two "not so great" outcomes recently can't exactly help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths