🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated badge gone when I became an exclusi...
Page options
1ae63e06
Community Member

Top rated badge gone when I became an exclusive member for an agency

Hey!

I'm a top rated freelancer with all the requirements checked in my profile but somehow I'm not able to see the tag on my profile and I'm not sure why that must have had happened.

The only change that happened in past couple of weeks (related to my profile) was that I became an exclusive memeber for an agency.

Can you please help me out. I really need my badge back.

Looking forward to hearing from a Community Guru soon!

Thanks, VG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vaibhav G wrote:

The only change that happened in past couple of weeks (related to my profile) was that I became an exclusive memeber for an agency.

Tell the agency to set you as a non-exclusive agency member. There is literally NO advantage to being an exclusive agency member, only disadvantages.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Vaibhav G wrote:

Tell the agency to set you as a non-exclusive agency member. There is literally NO advantage to being an exclusive agency member, only disadvantages.

1ae63e06
Community Member

Thanks Petra. I asked the agency admin to change my profile from exclusive to non-exclusive.

I can see the admin did change the settings but the Top Rated badge is still not visibile on my profile

petra_r
Community Member

Vaibhav G wrote:

I can see the admin did change the settings but the Top Rated badge is still not visibile on my profile

Give it time, up to a day or two

1ae63e06
Community Member

Thanks 🙂 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members