🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated badge is not appearing on my profil...
Page options
srinivas794
Community Member

Top rated badge is not appearing on my profile

Hi Everyone,

At the moment my JSS is updated to 92% on the July 5th and I have a Top Rated eligible weeks value set to (14 out of 16). Why is the top-rated badge still not available on my profile yet? Is there a bug in the system or am I not eligible for it yet?

Any help regarding this would be invaluable.

Thanks

Srinivas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Srinivas P wrote:

At the moment my JSS is updated to 92% on the July 5th and I have a Top Rated eligible weeks value set to (14 out of 16). Why is the top-rated badge still not available on my profile yet? Is there a bug in the system or am I not eligible for it yet?

Is your profile 100% complete (see the bottom of your My Stats Page)

If you are now eligible, it can take another 48 hours or so to appear.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Srinivas P wrote:

Is your profile 100% complete (see the bottom of your My Stats Page)

If you are now eligible, it can take another 48 hours or so to appear.

Hi Petra,

Yes, my profile is 100% complete and I have had a Top-rated badge before which was removed since my JSS had dropped to 87%. Now, it's updated back to 92% after two weeks (thereby 14 out of 16) but the badge did not re-appear. 

Srinivas P wrote:

Yes, my profile is 100% complete and I have had a Top-rated badge before which was removed since my JSS had dropped to 87%. Now, it's updated back to 92% after two weeks (thereby 14 out of 16) but the badge did not re-appear. 

Right, Just give it a couple of days and it'll be back.

Great. Thanks for the information. 🙂 Much appreciated.

The badge is not showing on my profile as well. I have 90+% JSS for the past 13 weeks and my profile is 100% complete.

Hi Tunmise,

I checked and it looks like you are meeting all the requirements for the Top Rated badge. Please allow up to 48 hours for the badge to start showing on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there Aleksandar!
That’s the same with me. Had all the requirements since 3 days ago and nothing... What can be problem?

Hi Eni,

Once you're qualified the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please explain me how is the process of being qualified? I have asked this 3 times. Thank you
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members