🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated badge not showing
Page options
naveedali8086
Community Member

Top rated badge not showing

Spoiler
Hi,

Today upwork updated and I got 90% job score but still I don't see the top-rated badge at my profile.

Any info, please?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016d8e739a2e57e8cd

Thank You
x (x)

x (x)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Naveed A wrote:

I have 0 out 16 eligible week.

Then the very soonest you can get to top rated is in 13 weeks, provided your JSS stays above 90% the whole time. You need at least 13 out of 16 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
petra_r
Community Member

Naveed A wrote: Today upwork updated and I got 90% job score but still I don't see the top-rated badge at my profile.

How many eligible weeks do you have on your My Stats page? You need at least 13 out of the last 16.

Also, even when you qualify, it still takes up to a couple of days to update.

naveedali8086
Community Member

Thank you Petra for your response.

I have 0 out 16 eligible week. May my-status page still needs to be updated as it still shows my previous job score that was 81%

x (x)

x (x)

Naveed A wrote:

I have 0 out 16 eligible week.

Then the very soonest you can get to top rated is in 13 weeks, provided your JSS stays above 90% the whole time. You need at least 13 out of 16 

Dear customer support,
My profile is completed and my job success rate is showing 100%.But unfortunately i do not see top rated badge.
please guide.
thanks

Hello Talha,

One of the requirements to qualify for the Top Rated Badge is your account needs to be in good standing with no recent account holds. You can refer to this Help article for more information on qualification criteria to gain a Top Rated Badge on your Upwork profile.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
szafia29
Community Member

Hello, 

I was wondering why my Top Rated Badge is not showing anymore?

petra_r
Community Member

Stephanie Mae Y wrote:

I was wondering why my Top Rated Badge is not showing anymore?

Because you're not top rated anymore.

Your JSS is 79%

Hi Stephanie Mae,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
60f3b02d
Community Member

Hi there, I had a 100% JSS for 13 weeks with the required earnings, but still unable to get the "TOP RATED " badge,

please guide me on what I am missing.

Hi Noor,

Thank you for your message. The Top Rated badge will be automatically assigned within 24-48 after you meet all the requirements mentioned here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My Badge is missing too, I have 100% jss. Please advise. thank you

Hi Pradeep my  Badge is now showing on my profile I have 100% JSS, let me know what am I missing.

Hi Jewel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to earn and maintain Top Rated status, you must meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Looking at your account, your earnings for the past 12 months is at $561 and haven't reached $1,000 yet.

~ AJ
Upwork
97fe8d84
Community Member

Hi,

Today upwork updated and I got 93% job score but still I don't see the top-rated badge at my profile and i am meeting all orther criteria

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/nishankbansal

Hi Nishank,

I can see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Kindly allow more time for the team to review this for you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members