🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated badge
Page options
gajera_sandeep
Community Member

Top rated badge

Hi everyone,

I'm keeping an eye on my Top Rated eligible weeks bar daily, and it goes to 13 eligible weeks and 23 successful jobs i have completed and my earning 7000$+, until now i didn't receive a Top-rated badge on my profile, Do I lack for something?, when should I get it?, I thought I should get it directly after 13 weeks, finally How to know that I got it? do I receive a message or a notification?

Thank you
Sandeep Gajera
Full Stack Web Developer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sandeep,

I checked and it looks like the Top Rated badge is already showing on your profile! Could you please check?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

It's supposed to be 16 weeks. You 3 additional weeks left

I have seen all criteria for top-rated badge :

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

All this criteria matches with my profile and it showing me Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks  and currently 13 weeks it showing in my profile

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Top-Rated

Can you please check this in depth?

Thanks 

Hi Sandeep,

I checked and it looks like the Top Rated badge is already showing on your profile! Could you please check?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members