🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated badge
Page options
baf87d6f
Community Member

Top rated badge

Respected upwork team, i have 1000$+ last 12 months earning, 100% job score, no recent account holds and 12 of 13 top rated eligible weeks. On finding here that top rated eligible weeks are just counted that you have maintained 90%+ job success score during the week. But i have 100% job success score and my past two weeks are not counted to be eligible for top rated badge as that meeds 13 of 16 top rated eligible weeks.My attached document shows my stats which have no change from 28 nov even though i had maintained 100% job success during that weeks. And still its 12 of 16.  Kindly solve my top rated eligible weeks issue and have a smile on my face with a top rated badge i am waiting for from the day i joined this sweet upwork community. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem, 

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the calculation is correct. To become Top Rated, you will need to meet all the criteria listed here. For the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start growing, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the weekly calculation, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
syawedis
Community Member

So something you might not know about the "Eligible weeks" is that you need 16 weeks in a row of good feedback with zero uneligible weeks in there, or it will start over. 

So lets say you have 15 eligible weeks, and the 16th week is non eligible; you do not just need 1 more eligible week after that to "complete 16", you would actually start over and you would need a whole new 16 weeks. 

Respected nathan i think i have read through many articles here on upwork that 13 of 16 weeks make you eligble for top rated badge. 

And sir yes i have maintained 12 weeks and also the last one that has not been conuted. Dont know why. 

Respected nathan what do you think of my case, i think my case is fair and past two weeks that are there in 100% job success score has not been counted. Otherwise it would have been 13.

Please Sir look into my issue and i would i can get the opportunity to have a badge. 

Best wishes. 

Stay blessed. 😍

I'm not a moderator or admin with upwork, just a freelancer like yourself who has had lengthy conversations with upwork staff about my own top rated badge issues when I first started out.

The reason you're not seeing the weeks count up is likely because there is a non-eligible week mixed into the 13 week timeline that is still being flushed out.

If its 13 weeks you need and not 16, my statement above remains true that you need 13 eligible weeks in a row to get top rated. If you get one week in the mix that is not eligible it essentially restarts the counter all over again (even though on the surface you will see "12 of 13 weeks eligible!" 

Hope that makes sense. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem, 

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the calculation is correct. To become Top Rated, you will need to meet all the criteria listed here. For the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start growing, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the weekly calculation, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here

~ Avery
Upwork
baf87d6f
Community Member

Respected sir i have maintained 100% job success score for past two weeks and on update my top rated eligible weeks they are not counting it. 

I have 12 top rated eligible weeks with 100% job success and 1000$+ 12 month earning and was looking for top rated badge but my top rated weeks are there 12 yet from past two weeks even though i have 100% job success. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members