🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated batch on profile
Page options
shailesh_webpixa
Community Member

Top rated batch on profile

Hello,

I Have keeping eye on my stats every day and today I've completed 13 weeks out of 16 weeks for top-rated eligibility. as well as I've already earned more than $1000$. But still, I didn't get a top-rated badge on profile.

Please let me know what is the reason behind it!!

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shailesh,

Once you qualify to receive the Top Rated badge on your profile it can take up to 48 hours to be awarded to you. To learn more about the requirements for receiving the Top Rated badge check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Shailesh P wrote:

Hello,

I Have keeping eye on my stats every day and today I've completed 13 weeks out of 16 weeks for top-rated eligibility. as well as I've already earned more than $1000$. But still, I didn't get a top-rated badge on profile.

Thanks

Your profile is not public so we can't see.

Go to your My Stats page:

• Is your JSS over 90%?
  • Do you have a 100% complete profile?
  • Do you have 0 recent account holds?
  • Are your $ 1000 earnings within the last 12 months?

Hi All, I, ve worked with 3 persons on 5 different projects. I've 3 reviews from 2 people. My profile stats are showing top rated eligible weeks 16/16.

I've earned $1420 in the last two months but I've not got a top-rated batch. Since April 2020 they are showing rising talent batch on my profile. When I'll get a top-rated batch please help me. Because of this, I'm losing my focus.

Problems:
1. Job Success Score is not showing at my profile when it will be shown up?
2. When I'll get a top-rated batch?

Muhammad R wrote:

Hi All, I, ve worked with 3 persons on 5 different projects. I've 3 reviews from 2 people. My profile stats are showing top rated eligible weeks 16/16.

I've earned $1420 in the last two months but I've not got a top-rated batch. Since April 2020 they are showing rising talent batch on my profile. When I'll get a top-rated batch please help me. Because of this, I'm losing my focus.

Problems:
1. Job Success Score is not showing at my profile when it will be shown up?
2. When I'll get a top-rated batch?

Hi Muhammed, you have to get a JSS first, which sounds like you will get likely in the next update, next Sunday. For Top Rated, you have to maintain a JSS of 90% or more for 13 of 16 weeks. So hopefully you will have a JSS of 90% or higher and then if you maintain that for 13 weeks, you will get Top Rated. 

Hi. 

i compeleted every job with 5 Star.. my JSS was 100% but today my JSS showing 61%..i don`t have any negative feedback on my profile.... so why my JSS gone 100 to 61. please guide me.

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shailesh,

Once you qualify to receive the Top Rated badge on your profile it can take up to 48 hours to be awarded to you. To learn more about the requirements for receiving the Top Rated badge check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I Have keeping eye on my stats every day and I've completed 16 weeks out of 16 weeks and my  JOB success is 100% and my profile is 100% Completed . 0 account Hold and my 12 months earning is 1000$+ for top-rated eligibility. But still, I didn't get a top-rated badge on profile.

Thanks

Hi Sami,

I do see Top Rated badge on your profile! Congratulations on joining the Upwork’s Top Rated program.

If you're not seeing the badge on your profile, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different browser.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I have completed all requirements for a top-rated seller badge. Can you please look into my profile? I have attached the screenshot of my stats. I have completed all criteria. I don't know why my JSS is also not showing.

•  
  • A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher---- it's not showing ... Don't know why
  • First, hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago---  done
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks--- done
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)---- done
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000---- done
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)--- done
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds------ NO account hold
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days---- activity is good
  •  

Hi Ali,

You need to have a Job Success Score of 90% or higher to qualify for the Top Rated badge. When you get your JSS and if you are still meeting all the other requrements, you can expect the badge to start showing on your profile within 48 hours.

Please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to receive your initial score.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have completed 4 projects till now. Two projects are on-going. 3 projects
have a 5-star review. I have completed 2000 earnings till now and more to
come. I have two ongoing long term client. I don't know why my job success
rate isn't showing. Please update it. Thanks and Regards

Ali T wrote:
 I don't know why my job success
rate isn't showing. Please update it. 

It doesn't get updated manually on demand! You may get a JSS on Sunday, which is when the JSS next updates automatically for everyone. However, your completed contracts are very low value so you may need more. 4 completed contracts with 2 different clients is the very minimum, but depending on the value more can be needed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members