🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top rated eligible weeks Didn't update
Page options
a_velickov
Community Member

Top rated eligible weeks Didn't update

Hi

This week my top rated eligible weeks stuck on the same number , i know how 16window chart works but i only 2 not eligible weeks where my JSS droped under 90% and that was more than 2 months ago.I really dont understand why it skipped this week i have waited 48h to pass but stil nothing .

any help ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and advise you accordingly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your message. In order for the count of eligible weeks to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. In this case, your eligible weeks count would go up by one. Your eligible week count will remain unchanged if you still have the same total number of eligible ones as last time.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Thanks for your fast replay. I have been eligible this week my jss is 94% 

It's a rolling window.

That means that when an eligible week is added and an eligible week falls out of the rolling window, the number stays the same.

Basically, you have a number of non-eligible weeks in that 16 week window, and they have to travel aaaaaaaaall the way through the whole of the window. Your eligible weeks will only go up when it is a non-eligible week that falls out of the window, not an eligible one.

As i said i have only 2 non-eligble weeks that means the counter should go up to 14 , i am confused why it stuck on 12

Aleksandar V wrote:
As i said i have only 2 non-eligble weeks that means the counter should go up to 14 , i am confused why it stuck on 12

Were you at 16 out of 16 before? Or 14....

Neither , my eligble weeks are increasing from May i think until now , but as i said only two weeks my jss dropped under 90% and abother week is passed now my jss went from 94 to 97 but eligble weeks are still stuck.

Any asistance ? Or i should call upwork support...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and advise you accordingly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths