🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top rated eligible weeks Stuck
Page options
b_pramio
Community Member

Top rated eligible weeks Stuck

Top Rated eligible weeks is stuck at 12 for weeks. I am not sure what's going on.

Can you help me please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bernie Kenth P wrote:

Top Rated eligible weeks is stuck at 12 for weeks. I am not sure what's going on.

Can you help me please?

You have 4 non-eligible weeks which are working their way through the 16 week window.

Once the first of those 4 non-eligible weeks falls out the 16 week window, your eligible weeks will start to go up again.

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Bernie Kenth P wrote:

Can you help me please?

You have 4 non-eligible weeks which are working their way through the 16 week window.

Once the first of those 4 non-eligible weeks falls out the 16 week window, your eligible weeks will start to go up again.

eligible.jpg

b_pramio
Community Member

Thanks for clarification.

b_pramio
Community Member

Hi Petra, how are you?

It is after 2 months and  still says 12. Is there any way I can see my eligibility week window ?

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Bernie Kenth P wrote:

Hi Petra, how are you?

It is after 2 months and  still says 12. Is there any way I can see my eligibility week window ?

Thanks

Take a look at the graph again. When you had 4 non-eligible weeks in the 16 month window, it takes 13 weeks for them to start falling out

I'm in the same boat but stumped by a piece of info in the Upwork guidance.  It says that for a new week to count as eligible the 17th week that drops out has to be a non-eligible week? I'm having hard time seeing why the 17th week should make a difference either way. It seems it just has the potential to add way more waiting time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths