cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top rated eligible weeks

FENILKUMAR VALLABH L Member Since: Aug 19, 2016
1 of 4

Hi everyone, 

I was top rated before 2 months because of JSS score was down to 89% but after a 1 months I got 90% JSS but I am not able to get Top rated because of Top-Rated eligible weeks and the value of it 10 but I need 13 weeks. But I noticed that Top Rated eligible weeks bar daily and It's staying the same from last 4-5 weeks and not increasing by every week.

Here you can see https://prnt.sc/mj2a3g.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thank you.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

FENILKUMAR VALLABH L wrote:

I was top rated before 2 months because of JSS score was down to 89% but after a 1 months I got 90% JSS but I am not able to get Top rated because of Top-Rated eligible weeks and the value of it 10 but I need 13 weeks. But I noticed that Top Rated eligible weeks bar daily and It's staying the same from last 4-5 weeks and not increasing by every week.

Here you can see https://prnt.sc/mj2a3g.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thank you.

It is a running 16 week window. You were top rated, then you dropped below 90 and started adding non-eligible weeks to that 16 week window, then you went above 90% and started adding eligible weeks again.

But within your 16 week window are now 6 non-eligible weeks, and those need to work their way all the way through the 16 week window because at the moment, although you add an eligible week to that 16 week window, at the same time an eligible week (from before you dropped below 90%) falls out of the 16 week window, so the number of eligible weeks remains the same. One the first non-eligible week falls out of the 16 week window it will, provided you are still above 90% - start to go up. This will be (logically) 16 weeks after you initially dropped below 90%

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
3 of 4

What Petra said means (I think) that if your JSS stays below 90% for more than one fortnightly JSS update, then you effectively return to square one as far as Top Rated eligibility is concerned. After you get back up to 90% it will take 13 weeks to get your TR back again.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Richard W wrote:

What Petra said means (I think) that if your JSS stays below 90% for more than one fortnightly JSS update, then you effectively return to square one as far as Top Rated eligibility is concerned. After you get back up to 90% it will take 13 weeks to get your TR back again.

I wouldn't say you return to "square one"- but I see where you are coming from, as the non eligible weeks ultimately block the progress.

It simply means that one has to remember that for every week that is added at one end of the 16 week window, one week falls out of the 16 week window.

If we add only eligible weeks, if what falls out is a non-eligible week, the number of eligible weeks goes up.

If we add only eligible weeks, but what falls out is also an eligible week, the number of eligible weeks stays the same.

Ultimately this would be what a 16 week window with 4 non-eligible weeks looks like:

eligible.jpg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS