🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top rated elligible weeks decrease down f...
Page options
shehabelabnoudyy
Community Member

Top rated elligible weeks decrease down from 3 to 1 week/16...Is that Normal?!

Hi,

I am not A Top Rated guy, but my Top Rated elligible weeks was 3 weeks for a very long time ago

untill the last week with the new JSS it automatically decrease to 2 weeks then to 1 week, Is that normal!?!!

anyone help please!

Thanks in advance1-3.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jr-translation
Community Member

Shehab A wrote:

Hi,

I am not A Top Rated guy, but my Top Rated elligible weeks was 3 weeks for a very long time ago

untill the last week with the new JSS it automatically decrease to 2 weeks then to 1 week, Is that normal!?!!

Not normal but possible. The 3 three weeks where part of the 16 weeks.Last week 2 of the 3 weeks dropped out of the 16 week window. Hence there is only one left which will probably also be gone next time the JSS is updated.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Yes, it is perfectly normal.

It stayed the same while non eligible weeks were falling out of the 16 week rolling window, now the last few eligible weeks are falling out out.

Petra R wrote:

It stayed the same while non eligible weeks were falling out of the 16 week rolling window, now the last few eligible weeks are falling out out.

I was hoping for your chart with the eligible weeks.

Jennifer R wrote:

Petra R wrote:

This one??

rolling window.jpg

or this one?

eligible.jpg

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:

Petra R wrote:

This one??

rolling window.jpg

or this one?

eligible.jpg

You have just have everything.

Thank you Petra for these 2 graphes, I generally got the Idea or the reason behind the drop of the elligble weeks, but Indeed, I did not understand these graphs!

Shehab A wrote:

Thank you Petra for these 2 graphes, I generally got the Idea or the reason behind the drop of the elligble weeks, but Indeed, I did not understand these graphs!

OK, well, let's simplify it then...

Your eligible weeks are falling out of your 16 week window, and will reach 0 soon.

They will start going up again if / when your JSS gets to 90% again and stays there.

jr-translation
Community Member

Shehab A wrote:

Hi,

Not normal but possible. The 3 three weeks where part of the 16 weeks.Last week 2 of the 3 weeks dropped out of the 16 week window. Hence there is only one left which will probably also be gone next time the JSS is updated.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths