cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top rated elligible weeks decrease down from 3 to 1 week/16...Is that Normal?!

shehabelabnoudyy
Ace Contributor
Shehab A Member Since: Sep 18, 2018
1 of 8

Hi,

I am not A Top Rated guy, but my Top Rated elligible weeks was 3 weeks for a very long time ago

untill the last week with the new JSS it automatically decrease to 2 weeks then to 1 week, Is that normal!?!!

anyone help please!

Thanks in advance1-3.png

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

Yes, it is perfectly normal.

It stayed the same while non eligible weeks were falling out of the 16 week rolling window, now the last few eligible weeks are falling out out.

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
3 of 8

Petra R wrote:

It stayed the same while non eligible weeks were falling out of the 16 week rolling window, now the last few eligible weeks are falling out out.

I was hoping for your chart with the eligible weeks.

petra_r
Community Guru
4 of 8

Jennifer R wrote:

Petra R wrote:

This one??

rolling window.jpg

or this one?

eligible.jpg

jr-translation
Community Guru
5 of 8

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:

Petra R wrote:

This one??

rolling window.jpg

or this one?

eligible.jpg

You have just have everything.

shehabelabnoudyy
Ace Contributor
Shehab A Member Since: Sep 18, 2018
6 of 8

Thank you Petra for these 2 graphes, I generally got the Idea or the reason behind the drop of the elligble weeks, but Indeed, I did not understand these graphs!

petra_r
Community Guru
7 of 8

Shehab A wrote:

Thank you Petra for these 2 graphes, I generally got the Idea or the reason behind the drop of the elligble weeks, but Indeed, I did not understand these graphs!

OK, well, let's simplify it then...

Your eligible weeks are falling out of your 16 week window, and will reach 0 soon.

They will start going up again if / when your JSS gets to 90% again and stays there.

jr-translation
Community Guru
BEST ANSWER
8 of 8

Shehab A wrote:

Hi,

I am not A Top Rated guy, but my Top Rated elligible weeks was 3 weeks for a very long time ago

untill the last week with the new JSS it automatically decrease to 2 weeks then to 1 week, Is that normal!?!!

Not normal but possible. The 3 three weeks where part of the 16 weeks.Last week 2 of the 3 weeks dropped out of the 16 week window. Hence there is only one left which will probably also be gone next time the JSS is updated.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS