🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated gone and payment not received
Page options
graciecat920
Community Member

Top rated gone and payment not received

Hello. I don't have any holds, my JSS is still 100%, but I haven't gotten paid and my top rated plus has disappeared. 

anyone know what's going on?

11 REPLIES 11
graciecat920
Community Member

Hello. My top rated badge is gone, I think because my profile completeness went down. I updated my profile but now I can't see the percentage. I've already read help articles and looked in the places that profile completeness should be. 

my questions then are: 

- is my profile complete?

- will top rated be automatically restored?

- once it is restored, will my early payout (that I usually get on Fridays) be automatically read and in available funds immediately, or will I have to wait until Wednesday? 

thank you so much for your help. 

Hi Nicole,

Yes, having a complete profile is a requirement for the Top Rated badge. You can check your profile completeness on the Find Work page, under your profile picture. If you've lost the badge because of the profile completeness and it's back to 100% please allow 48 hours for your Top Rated badge to come back automatically.

Regarding the payment, I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

This does not help.  I have not received a message from support about my money. 

Hi Nicole,

I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. You should be getting an update on the same support ticket once it's been further reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Hi, Nicole.

The same thing happened to me. I assume it's because I haven't had any "large contracts" over the past year. I don't know what the "large contract" minimum is in my "category" of work...

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050417233-Top-Rated-Plus

... but it isn't something I much care about one way or the other as I do not expect my prospective clients will care whether I am "Top Rated Plus" or just plain ole "Top Rated."

P.S. I suspect Upwork recently increased the minimum "large contract" definition for my work category, but I can't say for sure.

roberty1y
Community Member

I just checked your profile - you're still top rated plus.

Thanks for checking, Robert, but that's not what is shown on my "My Profile" page, which also asks the question "Do you qualify for Top Rated Plus?"

Where did you see my Top Rated Plus rating?

Sorry, Will, I was replying to Nicole. Yours just says top rated. 

greyselloo
Community Member

My partner is having the same issue right now. Even though it says on my stats that she qualify for the top rated badge. this is inconvenience as we are waiting to be getting paid today.

Hi Gracel,

Thank you for your message. Could you please request your partner to contact us so that we can assist them in a better way?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mdbutnayem
Community Member

I had this problem too, after I contacted support they fixed it

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members