🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top rated plus badge disappeared
Page options
missrosaly
Community Member

Top rated plus badge disappeared

Hi Upwork community,

My top rated plus was gone after having no activities or earnings for more than 3 months (Feb-May 2022) because I was on maternity leave, my JSS was also 98% before my ML, until it decreased to 86%. I was thinking that maybe if I work again and my JSS increases to 90%, my TR+ badge will be back but it didn't happen at all after having 90% JSS. Although, I believe I am still qualified for the Top Rated Plus criteria when I reviewed it.

Please help.

10 REPLIES 10
NikolaS

Hi Rosaly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that in addition to earning and maintaining Top Rated status, Top Rated Plus must have the following qualifications:

Criteria for individual freelancers and non-exclusive agency members:

• Total earnings over $10,000 in the past 12 months
  • Agencies have total earnings over $20,000 in the past 12 months
  • Worked or working on one or more large* contracts in the past 12 months without negative outcomes.
    • You must earn funds on your large contract within the past 12 months for it to remain qualified. Otherwise, it does not qualify for Top Rated Plus.
  • Maintained Top Rated status

You can find more information in this help article

Additionally, I checked and it looks like the reason why you still haven't received the Top Rated badge, is because there is a non-eligible week within the total number of weeks for your calculation. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I already earned more than $14,000 for the pasr 12months and I maintained my TR+ too until it was suddenly disappeared.

What is the criteria for large contract in your area of work? 

$10,000 only.

So have you earned this or more on ONE contract (not more than one contracts with the same client) in the last 12 months? 

There was one contract I earned $10k+ with the same client and the rest were short contracts.

4bb7ea1e
Community Member

Hi Nikola, Must one be a Top Rated before moving to Top Rated Plus ?

Or is it possible to skip the Top Rated stage if one meets the Top Rated Plus requirements ?

Julius Ijidola

Hi Julius, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you must earn and maintain Top-Rated status to be able to qualify for Top-Rated Plus status. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
missrosaly
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Can you please explain why did my Top Rated Plus badge disappeared even though I still qualified?

Hi Rosaly,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and it looks like your eligibility weeks did not meet the criteria to maintain your Top-Rated badge. Eligible weeks are those where you either had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%.  Each Saturday the week 17 weeks ago is removed from the Eligible week calculation and the most recent week is added. For the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. Please refer to this help page for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths