🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top rated plus payment schedule
Page options
triton_eng
Community Member

Top rated plus payment schedule

Hello I have become a top rated plus freelancer last week. As a Top Rated I was receiving payment every Friday but today I also received a payment. Has that change anything to do with the Plus rating?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Theodoros D wrote:
Hello I have become a top rated plus freelancer last week. As a Top Rated I was receiving payment every Friday but today I also received a payment. Has that change anything to do with the Plus rating?

The payment you received today is one you would have received last Friday, but the payment didn't qualify for early release (usually because Upwork could not collect the funds at the first attempt)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Theodoros,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share more details with me about the payment you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Theodoros D wrote:

The payment you received today is one you would have received last Friday, but the payment didn't qualify for early release (usually because Upwork could not collect the funds at the first attempt)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths